Wednesday, December 9, 2009

LA Tri Club "Speedster" Award

Hello All!

I should have written this sooner but my schedule has been incredibly hectic lately so I apologize!

Last Saturday I attended the LA Tri Club Year End Party (YEP) and it was a ton of fun! Getting a chance to reconnect with all my fellow LA Tri Club-ians, if I can say that, was supremely enjoyable. Triathletes can clearly have fun as well!

For me, the highlight of the night however was receiving the coveted "Speedster" award. Personally, it was the perfect ending to an incredible first season of triathlons and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Even to be nominated in such a category was a real treat and it is simply an honor and a privilege to accept this award.

I'm going to cut myself off before this sounds anything more like a generic acceptance speech, but I want to thank you all again for the support, it truly means a lot. The way I see it, you keep giving me the support and I'll keep giving you the results!

Thanks again. Talk soon

-H

2 comments:

  1. Henry, knew you had quite the engine there when you kicked my butt the first day of cross country practice at Town. Glad to see you're putting it to good use.

    ReplyDelete